Buscar este blog

domingo, 29 de septiembre de 2013

Let`s get started witht the technic fall (summer) sets

As you know, the technic sets that has been released this summer are a lot intresting.
Whe have two off roaders and two trucks.

I've built up a replica of the 42005 monster truck with only my LEGO parts. I tooked parts from the Unimog, the 4X4 crawler and the 2011 supercar. It is orange and black, and with the Unimog big tires it looks incredible. 

I am not secure abut buyying the 42009 mobile crane MKII, I should wait for the 2014 wave; one of the technic builders has been updated his profile: he said that his favourite set that has created was...

I AM STILL WORKING ON :)

So, I thing that this set will be intresting...

Bye guys, see you later!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario